Single Wide Female In Love - The Date by Lillianna Blake


Synopsis



I’m putting all of my cards on the table with Blue.

And yes, I do realize that I can’t seem to stop these irrational (and slightly impure!) thoughts about Max—Max, my best friend.

And I know it’s a risk. You’re right! And I’ll probably never make a move but I so wish that I could get just one kiss from those lips…maybe that would stop the madness once and for all.

Anyway, that’s not likely so…

Regardless, I’m gonna meet THE one. If Blue never shows up, I’m on a mission to find my Mr. Right and this time I won’t stop until I do.

Cross your fingers and say a prayer for me, okay?


What I Think

I was on Amazon one day and this book cover caught my eye, read the synopsis and brought it. I left it for a while as i had books in front of it but when it was time to read it i could not put it down, NO really once i start it i had to finish.

I found that Sammy just a alone girl who wanted to be loved or in love by the perfect guy. She did find someone but online and every time she set a date with him he well you can read it to find out.

Sammy did have a amazing guy in her life her best friend Max who would do anything for her as you will see just how much once you read it.

I am giving this sweet loving book a four readers rating and recommending to my followers if you want to read a good book this is the one for you.


Book Links

AmazonB&N
 

Book Ratings