Infinite Possibilities by Lisa Renee Jones


Synopsis



Secrets and lies. They are everywhere: haunting her, tormenting her. In the midst of it all, he’d been her escape, her passion. The only person she’d trusted in six years. And then he’d made her doubt that trust, cutting her deeply. But as she’d once told him, she was damaged, not broken. She is ready to fight and not just for survival. She is fighting for the truth and she won’t stop until she has it, not even for…him



Book Links


book #1



 book #2

Amazon | B&N

What I Think

This Review was done late 2013 I am re-reading this series and well be adding a little review in this post.

I love the series the first book finished making you think that Liam was the person after Amy and the way it starts you think that as well. Amy needs to get out of Denver and fast. She knows there is people after her and her handler has gone missing, she is running out of money. Amy has a plan to get out of Denver as well as see if anyone is tracking her, you will be surprised what you find out in this book, I cant wait for the next one. 

 There is a lot more I could say but I think that it will give away to much for the reader.
I am given my highest rating to this book and series.

Book Rating





No comments